Friday, January 20, 2012

Double Diamond Agronomy Introduction

Welcome to the Double Diamond Agronomy Blog page.  In the beginning of a new year and new crop season I wanted build a communication forum to consolidate an informational board that will give producers a heads up to what may be coming ahead.  I understand how easy it is to get trenched into the project immediately in front of you  So in the idea of working together I aim to make you more profitable in a dynamic industry.
     I will update weather info, insect, and disease forecasts and share what I see in the fields and area. Also to add a few tips from the agronomy work I have had good results with,  a little turn here and there can make a big difference.  The satellite imagery and variable rate prescription I work with are just a couple of the ways that can make that difference profitable.  I have the experience and know how to make all your ground profitable.  I will also attach some to helpful web links that have been useful to me and hopefully make your searches less time consuming.   I am excited for 2012 and to smell the fresh soil. I wish you all to best of luck.

Best Regards
Neil Withers

I look forward to seeing you at the WA/OR Potato Conference. Jan 24-26, Three Rivers Conference Center, Tri-Cities, WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment